• Meeting the customers and giving product presentations
• Negotiating and convincing the customers to buy the products
• Making cold calls to find the prospective customers and recommending standard products to the customers.
• Achieve or exceed assigned sales goals by developing action plans and schedules to identify specific sales prospects, targets, and/or markets and to project number of contacts to be made.
• Actively use territory management tools to prospect, source and maintain quality customers in assigned area.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity and Keeping records of customer follow ups
• Actively engage in collecting the receivables
• Gathering intelligence data from competition and forwarding to the sales manager so that effective strategies can be decided upon.
• Respond promptly and effectively to customer inquiries.
• Study customer needs and coordinate customer service.
• Prepare for and attend exhibits, conferences, meetings, and other local, regional, and national promotional opportunities.
• Maintain a professional image always through personal actions and initiatives.
• Enhance the company’s reputation and brand image by consistently working to implement the Company’s core values.
• Update job knowledge for both products and sales/marketing strategies and skills by
• Prepare reports as assigned relative to activity, lost orders, closings, follow-up, and performance against budget.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration / Engineering / Marketing /Finance or a related field.
• 2-3 years of professional experience in sales and marketing from the construction and/or mining sectors.
How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to:
firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title on the subject line of the email
Closing Date: 22 March, 2022
To apply for this job please visit successorsworld.com.